Click here for Air Meter auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
Hi I am new to this forum. I have an old gas station by my home that has been abandoned for 50 years with four old pumps that were going to the scrap yard. I bought them and I am going to bring them back to life to go in my garage. I need doors for two Bennett 966 pumps, Doors for a Bennett 646 and I have a Wayne 70 that needs doors as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I don't have any parts for your pumps but welcome to the site from another Wyomingite. You might try Cary O'Dean in Pine Bluffs. Mitch

Welcome to Oldgas.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...that many doors (and all of the trim) will be pricey - you'd be better off parting out the three Bennetts, and using the proceeds to complete the Wayne 70...

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks I am kind of attached and I have the funds to make this happen. If anyone has info on companies making aftermarket doors that would work too.

W
OP Offline
W
Awesome do you have any contact info or is there a way to contact someone through the site?

Originally Posted By WyomingGasDoc
Thanks I am kind of attached and I have the funds to make this happen. If anyone has info on companies making aftermarket doors that would work too.

There is nobody that I know of making new doors for any of your pumps.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

W
OP Offline
W
Thanks I figured if I need doors made it will have to be a custom job but I appreciate the feedback. My wife is already teasing me on spending so much money on old rusty cars and gas pumps but this is one of the things I shared with my father so to hell with the expense smile

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved