Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#661952 Wed Jul 27 2016 10:39 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I haven't been the instigator of the checkin for a while so thought I'd jump back in. Went to an auction yesterday hoping to buy some nice Skelly signs and after waiting all day on them to come up, another guy ended up wanting them a lot more than I did. That's about the way it usually goes for me at auctions but this time the entire sale was just crazy with most of the items going for stupid money. Ended up getting one sign at a decent price but that was it for a whole day and six hours of windshield time. Oh well, maybe next time. Besides, that means I'll have a little more mad money to spend in Iowa next week and there's never enough at that place. Hot and sticky here in the Ozarks with pop up storms every afternoon. Hope everyone is having a good week. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.....GB

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Afternoon all! Been kind of hot and humid here too Gary. The clouds opened up and dumped 1 1/2 inches of rain on us last night. Seems we haven't missed any of the rainfalls this month? That's strange for North Dakota.
Still packing up for Iowa Gas, and I should be ready on time----
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Good afternoon gang!

I have been busy dealing with insurance companies and customers. We have had a couple gnarly storms come through the past few weeks, so the auto insurance claims are just starting to get rolling. I am guessing in a few weeks we are going to be booked three months out.

Other than that, I am just living life, nothing too new and exciting. EXCEPT, we have running water at the cabin now!!

Have a good day everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good evening everyone! I hope you all had a great day!

Braden Splichal

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved