Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#662122 - Fri Jul 29 2016 06:00 PM stuff going to iowa gas ?? frye,apco sign,misc.
mike wahl Offline

Loc: norwalk,iowa,usa
i have some stuff for sale ,could be delivered to iowa gas ! fry 117 gas pump / needs cyl & restored,about all there 2500.00,apco red & white pole sign $550.00 ,maybe a wayne visible,lots of misc.

All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
#662133 - Fri Jul 29 2016 08:17 PM Re: stuff going to iowa gas ?? frye,apco sign,misc. [Re: mike wahl]
K W FRITH Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Devils Lake, ND---USA
If you want anyone to be actively interested in what you have for sale, you will need to have pictures of the items. Its kind of like saying that you have 2 fords and a chevy for sale and maybe a Dodge or some others??
Cell#-701-739-6133

#662181 - Sat Jul 30 2016 01:13 PM Re: stuff going to iowa gas ?? frye,apco sign,misc. [Re: K W FRITH]
mike wahl Offline

as of right now ,im not posting any pics been too busy, it is what it is ,be at "iowa gas and you will see the ford or dodge of pumps & signs !! thanks mike

#662837 - Sun Aug 07 2016 07:42 PM Re: stuff going to iowa gas ?? frye,apco sign,misc. [Re: mike wahl]
mike wahl Offline

signs sold within 1/2 of arriving thursday/frye pump was sold thursday and i delivered it to waterloo iowa sat. morning /all to good petro guys thank you -you know who you are !! mike /nom im starting on the islander "feet" covers monday !!! plus i will be do some "islander" castings i hope very soon ! they will be nice & with all holes drilled edges ground and all mounting bolts included !!! will keep all informed with my parts run !!! THANKS JACK S FOR THE KIND WORDS

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog2 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved