Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hey all, I'm Looking forward to the new gas and oil show coming to Utica, Michigan on August 13th. Two Michigan shows in one year is great news. For those who haven't heard, it's a new gas and oil show in Utica on August 13th running in conjunction with the Utica car show. Hope to see some of you there. It is posted on the swap meet list...

http://www.oldgas.com/pp_swaps.htm

-Steve

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Steve it was great to meet you yesterday and get the tour of your collection. Thanks for the invitation to come by.
I'll surely be at this new Utica show. We'll have to hook up and say hello again there.

Steve Coppens
Always interested in Sunoco items!
Really want a Sunoco National pump ad glass!!
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Only one week away now. If you've never seen Rick's collection (the show organizer), you are missing out. His collection is in a building where the show is taking place. It is a top-notch amazing collection. I'll be set up selling a few items. Hope to see a bunch of Old Gassers there.

Last edited by Speedracer; Sat Aug 06 2016 11:17 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved