Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
I have six gas station attendant/car dealer hat toppers available. Some are NOS. They are for sale as a group. These are just the toppers, and do not include any frames. NOTE: All of these toppers are the proper height, in order to accept an oil company or car maker patch in the front. I simply didn't puff all of these toppers up before taking the photos.

1. DeSoto/Plymouth logo patch topper. Gray striped pattern cloth. One mended hole in the very top surface. Also, some spots from use here and there. I have not done any cleaning. Presents very well. (two photos)

2. NOS dark blue topper, with the stripe pattern in the material. I believe this one is correct for a Standard attendant's hat. No problems to note. (one photo)

3. NOS very dark blue topper. No stripe pattern in the material. No problems to note. (one photo)

4. Lighter blue topper. No stripe pattern in the material. Mended small hole and general wear on the very top surface. (one photo)

5. NOS off-white topper, with stripe pattern in the material. Has a few small spots on it, that I have not tried to remove. (one photo)

6. NOS off-white topper, with the stripe pattern in the material. Has quite a few spots on it. I have not attempted to do any cleaning. (one photo)

The price is $125 for this group of six hat toppers. Shipping is additional. Your personal check, or a money order are welcomed. Thanks.

ah1.jpg ah2.jpg ah3.jpg ah4.jpg
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Photos of hat toppers #4, #5, and #6:

ah5.jpg ah6.jpg ah7.jpg
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
PRICE REDUCED to $115 for all SIX hat toppers....OR PM me with an offer for all of these, or for individual toppers. Thanks for looking again. John

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Just found these hat toppers again, as I was moving a few boxes around. Let's lower the price to $110 for ALL SIX hat toppers, plus the shipping. Or, PM me, if you're interested in buying just one of these. Thanks. John

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved