Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
We from Vinage-logos would like to thank Hap,Chip and Mama for letting us use there place for this event. with the Smokies in the back ground and ordering for the first day of set up SNOW. man was it cold. But with a few Rodeo pops it warmed up a little.
Thanks Y'LL. good food. and all was friendly what more could a guy ask for. thanks everyone.

------------------
www.vintage-logos.com

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Well, I strongly suspect I should be the one to get "long distance" to this show - Stockholm, Sweden is faaar away ;-)

Too bad I didn't recognize anyone of you guys. I met Hotboat who was sitting in the lower part of the field with a Tokheim and a GB176 visible beside him.

Anyway, it was my first gas bash, and I really enjoyed it!!

cheers!
Claes

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
You should get something Claes, Did you bring your wife? anyone that does should get something . if you didn't, you should pay the guy that did.ha ha ha . I would have like to have met you. give you a big hug. nothing wrong with hugs. Hubba likes hugs.

------------------
www.vintage-logos.com

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Actually, I thought I saw you some time during the day, Dwaine, but I thought "it can't be Dwaine so far away from home". I should have approached you and asked... I have to post a nice picture of myself in Aqua's post so You all recognize me next time :-)

The wife had the option to come, but her interest in old Mustangs and oil cans have been kinda low lately - she doesn't know what she's missing!!!
have a great day,
Claes

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved