Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6673 Mon Sep 04 2006 07:29 AM
J
JAY ESS Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I just wanted to say thanks to all who make this site possible.

While I post very little for someone who has been a member for over 3 years, there is not a day that goes by that I do not check in at least once a day. The icon for the site is listed across the top of my browser page in my favorite Links banner.

I think besides DOC, there are not a lot of Long Islanders on the site or with a passion for petro. It seems that there are few discoveries left on the Island (If there are we can count on DOC to find them) as the amount of development grows exponentially. I am always amazed at the great finds and photos posted by the membership of old gas stations and abandoned pumps etc.
Many have ended up stored on my hard drive
and make a great slide show screen saver.

Well in closing, once again Thanks!
Joe

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#6674 Mon Sep 04 2006 08:53 AM
Online Cool
Hi Joe,
Thanks for your kind words. It take a lot of people to make a community work, from the moderators and Showcase topic leaders to the regular members contributing their experiences and photos. Everybody wins when we try to help one another and when we treat each other with respect. Always nice to hear positive feedback.

Thanks also to all the people out there who take the extra step to bid on eBay by using the eBay search forms we provide or the links shown on the " Right Now on eBay " link lists we publish. That alone pays for most of the expenses of this site.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved