Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
ted: john told me last night that you taught him all his moves. you are the man! but he said lodi whine was bad whine. i believe him. see you in 14 days. what marbles do you need? can't bring them all, the one ton wont carry them all. better be specific. $5 a piece. no i won't trade for lodi whine. check with my agent...his name is tom stover

T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
I never thought too much of agents' until I became one (today, evidently!!) I'm playing both sides of the coin on this one. Gary vs. Ted. I'll haul more wine home than signs, pumps, etc. Man, we might have to change this to Fred's West Coast Wine Tasting & Gas Bash. I'm telling you, wine/beer & bashes go together. Look at some of the prices that guys pay for cars & automobilia @ Barrett-Jackson!!!! Who'd a thunk it! 15 days & counting.................

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Gary I actually need 10 flat reflectors for some signs. Got flat ones? John told me Lodi wine was just fine. My wife went out and bought an expensive one 1.75 litre and it cost me $9. I said don't waste the expensive stuff on these guys. See ya in 13 days. Tom glad your the agent. Tom knows good wine and beer. Ted

------------------
troach
CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos

Ted Pam Ethyl & Polly Roach
Lodi CA.
209-210-8971
Looking for Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Douglas, Gilmore and Richfield
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
ted: do you mean the PLASTIC reflectors, plastic reflectors are consistent with your choice of wines, don't believe the glass reflectors were flat.....email me a picture. i think target sells the onces you want but need to verify.

T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
Not sure about "good wine & beer" but Tom knows wine & beer, right Hubba????

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Cheap wines don't have to be bad and bad wines don't have to be cheap.

Still there's nothing worse than a cheap whiner.

Bring the boxes, the screw tops and the cork bottles, we'll just mix it all together.

C Cragg
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
ted: pls call me with reflector requests. i am home now, and resend your email. gary

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
glad t-way and keeper are going,repersenting the great state of michigan. cheese

T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
We're looking forward to meeting them!

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
hey tom: do i have to bring a table this time or will fred have some? where is ted? guess randy and i get the former lodi corner this time, we welcome the hubba monster there (ted, tom is my agent and he secretly told us the corner was ours)

T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
Gary, you get one table with your space. Talked to Fred yesterday, the field is in great shape. Weather is looking good. 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
Talked to Fred tonight, he's getting more vendor reservations everyday. Lots of local advertising will bring in buyers. Check in with the crew in the "Lodi Corner", Ted & Pam, Gary & Randy, myself, etc. will be set up with LOTS of good stuff (oh yeah, we'll have some gas goodies for sale too!!!) P.S. Poorman, I guess you'll have plenty of Firestone Brew with you, I might be hauling some of it home for Don & Lynn.

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Don will be lucky if he gets any full bottles by the time it gets there!

I think that I am going to bring some stuff to sell too. Where is the Solvang corner? I don't need a very big corner since I'm just putting some stuff in the back of my truck.

I picked up a can from Mark Mendenhall that he wants Fred to re-lid for him so give him a heads up. Mark owes him for this one, not me.

How about the details. What time Friday and Saturday??? When's the BBQ? What time is the hula show????

I heard there was going to be a shooting gallery at the Lodi corner where you try and shoot the marbles out of some old road signs.

C Cragg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Was planning on going, till I heard that Fred SOLD most of his can collection !

That's what usually happens when you specialize in certin areas, like one company or item. You get to a point where the only items you want/need, are not for sale or are over priced. You get tried of looking and decide to sell. Then start in a differant direction.
Ya'll have fun,
db

A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
Hubba and I will see you guys there. We should be showing up Thursday afternoon. It is a 13+ hour drive, we'll be there as soon as we can.
Dick, you need to show up!

------------------
WANTED: Sunset & Seaside Gas/Oil stuff!

I remember the good old days when gold was worth more than rust!
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved