Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
I'm going to have to make a midnight raid of Mendenhall's to get marble signs. Nice collection over there.

I've completely lost my marbles so I don't have any.

C Cragg
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
i like your attitude, curt. we have all lost our marbles and that is why we do what we do. see you at fred's and will have a glass of napa's finest waiting for you.

+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
Hey Curt , Send some of that Firestone Beer back with T-Way,I don't know if it would get to me though,T-way loves good beer too, Hey I know , put it in a box and tell him that I bought out your old sock collection that will through him off, No maybe not, well maybe he can bring me an empty bottle to smell, I just loves a Good Beer

Chris Holt
M
M
curt gonna need some pictures of the collection. gary quit drinking that wine without ice and 7 up!!!! hubba i hear tom needs a lei so please hook a brother up. elden dont forget to bring my air meter.ted you bringing the bbq? nothing soaks up silver bullets better that a burger at teds place! couple days to go. packing for a trip to utah for the kids wedding then flying over to san fran to catch the show.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
yo randy! about time you got in here. dont forget the flashlight

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
I was going to bring some stuff to sell but it looks like the back of my truck will be full of cases of Firestone beer. At least I know it will be empty by the time I'm ready to leave.

Bringing photos of rat rods, service stations and diners, and of course the Firestone. No marble signs yet. I do have some Hawaiian skirts and lei's though.

How many posts can we get up to before the bash?

C Cragg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
HEY, you guys run out of WINE ? Thought you were going to run this thread OVER 100 posts !
db

F
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
F
OK... Post #97. I can't make the Bash... but I am proud of my son... Richard is 16.. plays the violin in his schools orchestra and is in Hawaii today.. The orchestra was invited to play at Pearl Harbor during the Memorial Day Ceremony. This is something he will remember forever...
Happy Memorial Day to all you Old Gas Geeks..
Only 3 more posts!!! to hit 100!!
Have a great time and be sure to post lots of pics.

------------------
Frank

Frank
A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
OK, I'll add one... I am looking to buy some cool stuff... anyone bringing anything cool? Display pumps? Clockfaces? West Coast signs?
See everyone Thursday when the Hubbster and I come rollin' in.

------------------
WANTED: Sunset & Seaside Gas/Oil stuff!

I remember the good old days when gold was worth more than rust!
+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
Some day I'm going to make that show, I hope T-Way and Jodi take plenty of pictures.

Chris Holt
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Okay I get to be a hundred.

Looking through my spares and filling some boxes for the bash. So when does this thing actually start? Thursday Pm or Friday AM?

See you all there.

C Cragg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
101....LOL.. Friday is the good day..Thursday lots of stuff trades hands..saturday alot of people/venders are gone by noonish but some good deals to be had on Sat, Cant wait..see you all there

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
curt, hubba, loading truck tomorrow....see you all thursday around noon. wine will be aboard. who is bring marble signs?????

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Drive to Santa Rosa, motel room two nights, table at Fred's, booze and food: $350; selling all your precious collectibles: net $200; sitting at Lodi corner, outside the Roach coach pounding 600 beers and 25 bottles of wine, getting to hang out with the likes of Jim and Jodi Treadway, Ted and Pam, Poorman, Randy Reissner, Tom Stover and the incomprable Hubba.....then getting to listen to the enigmatic intonations of Aqua Elvis.................Priceless. Thanks guys!!!!!

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Right on Gary, my tally was pretty much the same. Except you made 25 bucks on that Texaco sign!

See the pictures on Showcase & Stories.

Hope you guys all made it home safe and sound.

C Cragg
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved