Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
I have the first edition of Scott's Gas Globe Guide CD available. It is in "as new" condition, and comes in the original case. I thought someone would get great use out of the information and photos, and NOT have to spend the $55 (shipped cost) for the new second edition.

This searchable CD has color photos of about 5,200 gas globes, including a rarity guide, original globe body type, and value information that was current at the time of publication.

There is also gas and oil company history shown for many hundreds of brands. There is just a ton of info on this CD. As I mentioned, the CD is searchable. Let's say you are considering a White Flash globe, and you didn't know this was an Atlantic brand. You can just type "White Flash" in the CD search box, and it will take you right to the White Flash globes in the Atlantic section.

As I mentioned, the second edition (2016) of this CD is now out, and does include even more globes that have been "found" since 2012. However, this first edition CD is still a valuable resource for someone just getting interested in gas globes, or for the more general gas/oil collector. I've tried to price this CD accordingly.

The price is just $10, plus $5 for U.S.P.S. shipping in a protective box. Thanks for looking. John

acd1.jpg acd2.jpg
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
C
C
I'll take it. Tell me how to pay. Thanks.

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
ONE MORE OF THESE CD's JUST BECAME AVAILABLE AT MY END.

The initial description above is applicable to this second Guide to Gas Pump Globes, 2012 CD. This lightly-used CD and original case is in excellent condition. The same deal as the first one: $10, plus $5 U.S.P.S. First Class Mail shipping.

Thanks for looking again. John

Last edited by Jolly-John; Sat Nov 12 2016 06:01 PM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'll take it if still available

Oilzum, 1qt Oil Cans, Gas and Oil smalls, Oldsmobile collectables.
C
C
Thanks John. Fast shipping and great packing. Great seller.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved