Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#671066 Sat Nov 05 2016 04:33 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I sent a couple of parts to a foundry to be recast and found out after several phone calls that the packaged was never received. Tracking said that it was delivered to a parcel locker. Six phone calls and 10 hours later the packaged was located thanks to GPS on the postal carrier. The packaged was "misdelivered" and the recipient just didn't turn it in for SIX WEEKS ! Unbelievable...From now on signature required. Dave

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Catauladave #671086 Sat Nov 05 2016 09:12 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Glad you got you parts, that's neat how they were able to use GPS tracking history to see where the package was delivered. It's amazing how some people have no regard for someone elses property. A package gets misdelivered and they are just going to keep it...

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
USPS was all over that once we decided to file a complaint. It utterly amazed me how fast that they found the package after they got involved. ALWAYS REQUIRE A SIGNATURE ! Dave

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
The saga continues...They did not find it after all ! They made a mistake when they called me. LOL THey know where it went(wrong address), but don't know where it is now. It went to 931 S. Mountain Ave. rather than 621 S. Mountain Avenue(my mistake). WHERE IS MY PACKAGE ? It ain't over 'till its over... lol Dave

Last edited by Catauladave; Wed Nov 09 2016 03:58 AM.

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved