Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#671215 Sun Nov 06 2016 04:41 PM
X
OP Offline
X
A little introduction, my name is Jason and I am joining this forum in hopes that some of you experts can lend me a hand with something very special. I have been looking for something very special and very specific for a few years now and have not come by anyone who has been able to help. For Christmas this year I am trying my hardest to procure anything original from Beaver oil company out of Windsor Ontario. Whether it is a sign or an oil can or anything like that I am desperately looking for any of these items. Now for a little back story, the reason these items mean so much to me is that my mother's father, (my grandfather) who died when she was still a young girl and well before I was born, opened and operated the first beaver oil stations in Windsor before eventually selling the company to Sinclair. I have always wanted to get my mother a gift of one of the original pieces of the company her father built as a reminder of his legacy because she still to this day mourns his loss often and I would love to be able to give her this small token of remembrance. If anyone here knows where I might be able to find any of these items please let me know.
Thanks for reading,
Jason

H
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
H
Already posted this in your first request..... guess I'll try again:

Originally Posted By huskybob
Maybe you should try ebay.

Beaver Heavyduty Motor Oil Can Quart
Item # 272432479029

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D

Last edited by Don Beaver; Sun Nov 06 2016 08:10 PM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
grease can .. ... cool

1bevgrcn.JPG

RANDY
X
OP Offline
X
Thank you for your replies, I have been checking out eBay for quite some time however It happens to be blind luck that when I posted here it happens to have been posted for sale. Thanks for your help

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved