Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#667551 - Wed Sep 28 2016 10:45 AM Tidewater Porcelain Pump Plate
BryceG Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Peoria, IL
Very close to mint porcelain pump plate from Tidewater Oil Service.

I believe this would be the matching pump plate to the graphic Tiwoser gas globe.

$550

Attachments
tidewater_ppp.jpg

tiwoser-globe.jpg

See some of my collection & Items for sale...
www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com

All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
#667565 - Wed Sep 28 2016 01:01 PM Re: Tidewater Porcelain Pump Plate [Re: BryceG]
gulfiend! Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Raleigh, North Carolina
...same company, but later than the globe; my understanding is that the sign is from after they became a Pure jobber...

#667571 - Wed Sep 28 2016 02:24 PM Re: Tidewater Porcelain Pump Plate [Re: BryceG]
BryceG Offline
Veteran Member

i thought about that... but would the pump plate still state TideWater Oil Service with the Tidewater Premium brand if they were already a Pure jobber?

www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com

#667580 - Wed Sep 28 2016 04:45 PM Re: Tidewater Porcelain Pump Plate [Re: BryceG]
TheGriffin Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Alabama
They could have still been selling their unbranded premium (if it was a good seller or well known in that market) along with Pure branded fuels. Some of the times you would have the main pumps dispensing the major brand and a local unbranded pump to the side. But that's just a guess

#667581 - Wed Sep 28 2016 04:49 PM Re: Tidewater Porcelain Pump Plate [Re: BryceG]
TheGriffin Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Alabama
And they still probably would have been Tidewater Oil Service even if they were a Pure jobber at the time.

#672465 - Mon Nov 21 2016 02:31 PM Re: Tidewater Porcelain Pump Plate [Re: BryceG]
BryceG Offline
Veteran Member

price drop... $450

www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com

#672475 - Mon Nov 21 2016 04:19 PM Re: Tidewater Porcelain Pump Plate [Re: BryceG]
mancave1 Offline

Loc: Yuba City, CA
I have the regular plate, which is red, with the Philpotts name.

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog2 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved