Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Viking1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello all - I have a very nice extra copy of Jack Sim's Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps, 2nd Edition in very good condition. I would like to trade it for a gas pump globe of any type, reproduction ok, milk glass mini globes are ok too.

For those of you that don't have this book yet, it is a "must have" for those in this hobby! I have both the first edition and the second edition of Jack's book, and I have used them many, many times.

Please PM with what type of gas pump globe you have to trade.

Thanks, Eric

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

Bennett 766, Wayne 505, Gilbarco 1006, A.O. Smith L-3 "Smithway", and a multitude of Gasboy, Gilbarco, Tokheim, Bennett consumer pumps.
For Sale Petroliana - Unpriced

Sellers Must Be Approved to Sell in This Category

Click on "Contact" on the upper right to request this privilege, stating a reason

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Viking1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Anybody have an old mini globe laying around for trade? Also might be interested in trading for a pair of ad glasses.

Let me know what you have,

Thanks!

Eric

Bennett 766, Wayne 505, Gilbarco 1006, A.O. Smith L-3 "Smithway", and a multitude of Gasboy, Gilbarco, Tokheim, Bennett consumer pumps.
Viking1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Update: Jack Sim's 2nd Edition book is now on it's way to the great state of North Dakota. Thanks everyone for your interest!

Eric

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Support the expenses of Oldgas.com. Thanks!

Copyright © 2024 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved