For sale, this original neon sign advertising candy. Definitely has the art deco style, most likely dating from the 1930s. This sign has always been neon, this is NOT a sign that was converted to neon.

Price is $4500.

I've done the following to this sign: I've completely rebuilt the can of this sign, it has all new wiring too. The sign is meant to be hung on a wall, mounting points are already installed for easy hanging. The neon has been rebuilt by a neon sign company in Antigo, Wisconsin. They service exclusively vintage neon signs, so they are very much experts at this. The neon color is orange; formulated to match the color available in the 1930s. I have done no touch-up to the faces of this sign. The can has the following dimensions: 10 inch deep, 18 inch wide, and 5 foot 4 inches tall.

The sign is light, I move it around myself with no issue at all. I can ship this sign to you for $250 if you are in the continental US. No international shipping. Pick-up is free, if you live in a nearby area, please contact me as delivery may be possible. The sign is located in Green Bay, WI. I do occasionally do long road trips, it may be possible for me to drop off.

ebay0 small.jpg ebay3 small.JPG ebay8small.JPG

See our restorations & products! >>>>> https://www.facebook.com/roadrash/