I have four different gas station attendant/car dealer mechanic hat toppers available. Three are NOS. Buy one or more. Add your own hat frame and the patch, and you’ve got a very nice item.

NOTE: These are only the toppers, not complete hats. ALSO: All of these toppers are the proper height, in order to accept an oil company or car maker patch in the front. I simply didn't puff them up before taking the photos.

1. NOS dark blue topper, with the stripe pattern in the material. I believe this one is correct for a Standard attendant's hat, and many others. No problems to note. $25

2. NOS very dark blue topper. No stripe pattern in the material. No problems to note. $25

3. Lighter blue topper. Has the stripe pattern in the material. There's a small, mended hole and general wear on the very top surface. (what looks like a few dark spots on the front of the hat are NOT there...must have been something on my camera lens). All-in-all, this is a very useable topper. It has the right patina to harmonize with a used patch, also showing some wear. $15

4. NOS off-white topper, with the stripe pattern in the material. It has scattered spots, and a stain on the top. I have not attempted to do any cleaning. This topper would look good with a nice, original hat patch that isn't "perfect". $15

Again, buy one or more....whatever works for you. Shipping is additional, and will be reasonable, since these toppers are fairly light. Your personal check is welcomed for payment. Thanks for looking. John

ah3.jpg ah4.jpg ah5.jpg ah7.jpg
Last edited by Jolly-John; Thu Jan 05 2017 05:12 PM.