Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I have decided to sell several of the pumps from my stash and concentrate on the older stuff for a while. All are in as found, restorable condition, some better than others. For the most part all are pretty complete. To save a lot of time posting detailed pics of each one, I am just posting a few of them where they set and if you are interested in one or more I can email you more pics of them. If anyone is interested in several, or the whole lot, I will try to work with you on prices. Next week is the show in Lebanon, MO and I live about an hour west of Lebanon just off I-44 so pick up then would be my preference. If you live the other direction and are coming to the show I would be glad to bring them on Friday. I won't be there Saturday. Here's what I have and prices:

Wayne 505.........................$650
Wayne 605......................... 650
Wayne 100......................... 650
Wayne 100-A with hose reel..... 750
Wayne 80....................... 750
Erie 745........................ 550
AO Smith L3.................... 550
Neptune/Smithway L1's, three pumps to make two, sold as lot only. One is a parts pump unless you have parts to complete it..$1,500 for the three.

Payment would be required ahead of time if I am delivering to the show or holding for pickup after the show. Sales will be first come, first serve. Paypal preferred, but I take cash too. My email and phone are in my profile if you want to contact me that way, or pm here.I will try my best to take buyers in the order that they contact me but I can't hold something just waiting for you to think about it.Thanks, Gary

image1.JPG image2.JPG image5.JPG image6.JPG
Last edited by Rabbitman; Sat Feb 04 2017 02:02 PM.
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Surprised your letting that Skelly decalled 100 leave the building.😏

Always looking for more Derby, Vickers, KanOTex, & Elreco gasoline & oil items!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved