Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
T
I see your point now more clear. I guess the only way is to like you said to buy from morphys. I saw them sell some reproduction last week for almost 1k with premium i had never seen that before. What does everyone think of millers auction that sold alot of signs recently at auction on ebay are they legit. Also can i get a list of legit auctions houses othwr than morphys and barretts thanks

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
oldshopstuff AKA 2good2bethru

Collecting Supertest and Canadian oil cans
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I see signpro74 from Canada is already on the list, had a email battle with him today... He is very slick says CODED 6-11-63 instead of DATED on a Texaco Marine sign so he can get around well you know... To bad eBay has the privacy thing and blocks out the bidders, years ago they didn't do that. If they didn't block/privacy we could warn the bidders and it would put the sellers out of business, or cut down on their profit at least. Please, report his auctions to eBay for trademark infringement if you have time.

Last edited by dalin; Mon Feb 20 2017 10:21 PM.
A
A
renosurplus1 is selling 7 signs he bought from signpro74.He scratched them up and said they found them in an old Dept. store.You can see in his history that he bought them from signpro74.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By Albino
renosurplus1 is selling 7 signs he bought from signpro74.He scratched them up and said they found them in an old Dept. store.You can see in his history that he bought them from signpro74.

Haaaaa unreal. Good detective work. Out right liars. I still stick to my original idea: I wish you could make comments on all on-going auctions.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
Mike M. Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
farmsignaddiction is selling a whole bunch of ***** on e-bay!

FAKE DAMAGE, FAKE RUST-FAKE ITEMS

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
Yeah I noticed today they have a Paper bag drinking sign. They sold one awhile back for $144. It's a 1987 Ande Rooney and they rusted off the date. Sad.

[quote=Mike M.]farmsignaddiction is selling a whole bunch of ***** on e-bay!

[url=http://www.ebay.com/sch/farmsignaddiction/m.html?item=172566103283&ul_noapp=true&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684]FAKE DAMAGE, FAKE RUST-FAKE ITEMS[/url] [/quote]

Collect- Old Bakersfield CA. fence signs, Porcelain Dairy/Soda crate tags and shopping cart signs.
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Jeez, look at this turd!!! At least it looks like a turd making it obvious that it is a turd!
Looks like a second grader did the lettering.
I see ole rusty has 3 bad feedbacks now. One being my own. I'm surprised anyone would buy from him after reading those!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CONOCO-GREASING-...E-/292055978447

turd.jpg
Last edited by Steven C.; Thu Mar 16 2017 01:10 AM.

Steve Coppens
Always interested in Sunoco items!
Really want a Sunoco National pump ad glass!!
T
T
Just so everyone knows farmsignaddiction is rustykrinkles who is also restyrelicsart. Check out the 200 plus real signs at buy it now on rustayrelicsart eBay page to legitimize his 600 fake auctions but nothing anyone can do because he never says they are old or anything but what they are.

ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS. PLEASE VIEW ALL PICTURES FOR CONDITION. ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING.

COMBINED SHIPPING OFFERED (EXCLUDING INTERNATIONAL SALES) PLEASE EMAIL BEFORE PAYING AND I WILL SEND OVER A INVOICE WITH COMBINED SHIPPING.

PLEASE ALLOW 4 BUSINESS DAYS FOR HANDLING TIME. ALL ITEMS WILL SHIP WITHIN 4 DAYS OF PAYMENT RECEIVED.

ALL ITEMS SOLD AT NO RESERVE!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!

S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
I don't see this guy on the list. Redhorse56 Certainly seems he should be.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/redhorse56/m.html?item=282404908601

FYI, this is the first time I've seen this fake Sunoco sign. A new one to watch for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLUE-SUNOCO-OIL-...E-/282404908601

Obviously copied, yet downsized from this original sign imagery. Except they seem to have gotten the thickness of the font wrong!
BTW, this sign I've pictured here for reference is insanely awesome!!! I wish I owned it!

sunoco sign 8 (2).jpg
Last edited by Steven C.; Thu Mar 23 2017 01:53 AM.

Steve Coppens
Always interested in Sunoco items!
Really want a Sunoco National pump ad glass!!
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
While I do not have access to my lubesters to measure them, 16" seems wide even for a 60 gallon one. So while it is a cool decorator piece what is the point? Its being sold as having application for a lubester. Yes that was a facetious question. John

Last edited by Fueluser; Thu Mar 23 2017 04:54 PM.
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Add spartan308 to the list. He says he acquires his signs from estate sales, swap meets such as Hersery and Carlisle. Notice how he spells "Hershey and Carlisle" wrong. Either on purpose or he is just stupid and can't spell.

Mike M. Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Add mtumey to the List selling dinged up unmarked repops and fantasy signs in with other antiques.

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Add electoliteliteforlife to the list

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Add a brand new Seller "nennyfish" to the list... All their Auctions are "Private"; so no one can see how many times they will sell the same fake items over and over...

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved