Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Okay I have never been but I am making plans to attend. How many dealers are in attendance? I will not be able to be in Frederick until late Friday. Is that okay if the show is Saturday morning? Thanks.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
The show has about 100 dealers anymore, spanning 2 fair grounds buildings and the outside parking lot. The show promoter's keep good quality control, ensuring only good advertising collectibles are sold. The show is not open to the public until 7am Saturday, so your arriving Friday evening is fine. I would recommend going to the show grounds that evening, to familiarize yourself with the route there, so you can get the first thing Saturday.

Good oil cans don't wait for people, people wait for them.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...here's the finished design! (for you fans of redheads: I'm sorry, I just couldn't get it to look right on the press, so she's a brunette or blonde, depending on your preference laugh )

...my private messages are just about full up, so if you're going to the show and want to make sure we have your size/style, please email me ASAP,
at marktheaardvark AT yahoo DOT com (type it in as you would a regular email - just wrote it out longways to cut down on the spam) with what you want, and what size(s) you need...this year's design will be printed on Navy (no way to make this design work on Tan)...

Short sleeve t's (S-XL) are $15
Long sleeve t's (S-XL) are $18
Crew neck sweatshirts (S-XL) are $20
Hoodie sweatshirts (S-XL) are $25
Zipper Hoodie sweatshirts (S-XL) are $28

WE ARE ORDERING THE BLANKS ON MONDAY - SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE MONDAY MORNING AT 11AM EST WHAT YOU WANT, SO WE CAN GET THE ORDER TOGETHER. WE WILL HAVE SOME SHORT-SLEEVE T-SHIRTS AT THE SHOW, BUT THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T SELL OUT OF YOUR SIZE - AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET LONG-SLEEVE, SWEATS, HOODIES, AND ZIPPER HOODIES.

*PLEASE NOTE Sizes LARGER than XL are available - please add $2 to the prices listed above - kids sizes are available, too, and are the same price as regular adult sizes*

**If you can't make it, and still want a shirt, etc., we can ship**

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Thanks Luke
Wow those look awesome man. I can almost hear the Andrews Sisters playing Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy on that cars radio!

I would love one in Large and long sleeve but only if 100 percent cotton. My classic has no AC. smile

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...Thanks Charles...the t-shirts are 100% cotton wink

Last edited by gulfiend!; Sat Mar 04 2017 09:29 PM.

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
I'll see you at the show as soon as you get done wiping that beautiful pump down!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Looking forward to the show !!!!!

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Packing up today and heading out tomorrow...Weather for Saturday looks chilly but sunny...Looking forward to the show!!

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I'll be there on Saturday, won't be able to make it for set-up on Friday - BUMMER

CircaDesigns Looking for early AMOCO and SUNOCO items.
B
B
We'll be there again this year with some interesting petroliana from Europe: oil cans, handy oilers, maps, thermometers, era advertisements, porcelain and tin signs, etc, etc.

Talk to my wife for the better deal 'cause if I had it my way, I'd keep it all !

This is one of only two shows that we do per year to thin out my personal collection.... and well worth the trip. (My wife sells while I'm out buying ;-)

Brad, Kirsten and Emily

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved