Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
Looks like it may be pouring on Saturday at Carlisle. Think anyone will stick around for Sunday with this weather coming in? Just my luck, the year I can't go Friday/Saturday.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
IF THE WEEKEND AS PLANNED IS SHOWERY OR RAINY, ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL LEAVE OVER SATURDAY NIGHT. I NEVER LIKED SUNDAY SINCE ALOT OF PEOPLE DID THAT. THAT'S WHY I'D ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE FRIDAY & SATURDAY FREE FROM WORK.

SO I WOULD SAY IF WET WEATHER IS HAPPENIN' GO TOMORROW! SUNDAY NOT AN OPTION IN THE RAIN.

JMOHO!

~DOC @ TAG.WEST

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
C
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
Right, but if its supposed to pour on Saturday but maybe not rain much on Sunday I wonder whether anyone will stick around. Or, I may just go Saturday in the rain. Unfortunately I can't go Friday because of work. I used to always go Thursday, but sadly can't this year.

F
F
Chris, forget about going Sunday. Never many venders left even if the sun is shinning. But on the other hand you may be able to score a bargain for those who don't want to cart their stuff home. I went on Thursday, not a large crowd as in years past. A few petro items around, mostly common and prices were as expected. I am sure there is alot of petro stuff heading back home with its seller as I am writing this. If you head up tommorrow let me know you pass me on your way. Maybe I have something you need!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved