Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#687026 - Thu May 18 2017 08:41 AM You can't make this stuff up.
Ron Scobie Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Hugo, MN, USA
Many of you remember(or participated in) a posting last October of a new Oldgas member who toasted me because he changed his order and I was no longer interested in filling it. Well guess who's back? He sent me an email for parts using the name of his dead uncle!! He used a fictitious name in his profile last year. I see that he's now back using a different ID but using his middle name as his last name in his profile...
Phone - Six five one-653-6503

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#687027 - Thu May 18 2017 08:53 AM Re: You can't make this stuff up. [Re: Ron Scobie]
Ryan Underthun Offline

Loc: Duluth, MN U.S.A
I sometimes just dont understand people. Good talking to you yesterday, I will be down to pick up that item we talked about one of these days, LOL

visit my website for original gas pumps and parts

www.thepumpdump.com

#687032 - Thu May 18 2017 09:37 AM Re: You can't make this stuff up. [Re: Ron Scobie]
richlube Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: santa barbara calif usa
burn them bridges !!!

#687047 - Thu May 18 2017 02:42 PM Re: You can't make this stuff up. [Re: Ron Scobie]
Bill jr Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Erie Pa
Ron
We get them like that quite often I guess that is the bad part of being in business
Bill

#687049 - Thu May 18 2017 02:54 PM Re: You can't make this stuff up. [Re: Ron Scobie]
Cold Pizza Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: Illinois
Now I remember,overandout. wink

#687050 - Thu May 18 2017 03:00 PM Re: You can't make this stuff up. [Re: Ron Scobie]
jkyocom Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: GA
Some folks don't understand that
some of us have been doing this most of our lives.
jkyocom@bellsouth.net

#687055 - Thu May 18 2017 06:03 PM Re: You can't make this stuff up. [Re: Ron Scobie]
rkmiller Offline

Loc: Spring Hill, Kansas
Ron,
In my business you get people who are mean/rude to you and want it cheaper... then come back the next week demanding more help.

The worst is when they post on google reviews or yelp under an anonymous handle saying the meanest stuff.

I for one really appreciate your help and could not have finished my pump without it.

Ryan

#687065 - Thu May 18 2017 07:57 PM Re: You can't make this stuff up. [Re: Ron Scobie]
bsplichal95 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Hays, Kansas
Oh my........ insane!

#687100 - Fri May 19 2017 02:47 PM Re: You can't make this stuff up. [Re: Ron Scobie]
Wasatch Man Offline

Loc: UT
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Scobie for the great service and excellent parts that I have been able to get over the years , some of these parts that I have needed are just not available anywhere else. So again Thank You. Peter in Salt Lake .

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved