Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Hey guys,

I am looking to purchase some Coca Cola signs for my shop and personal collection. I own an antique furniture / vintage items store and always like to have fresh signs on the wall, even though no one ever buys any! Typically end up keeping them for my house or trading

Looking mostly for medium to large tin and porcelain pieces. Preferably 1930s through 1960s, and I tend to like some light wear / character. So if you have duplicates / lesser examples, I'm interested. Local to Massachusetts would be great, but I'll pay reasonable shipping. Package deals would be best, but let me know what you have. PM me for a cell number to text photos

Examples - sleds, buttons, fishtails, arrows, fountain service, etc. Thanks!

Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
Do you go to the Iowa Gas show or do you know someone who does go and could bring signs to you if I bring them there

T
OP Offline
T
I just started sign collecting in the last year so I've never been, but I will ask around to the guys I've met and see if anyone goes. Appreciate the offer, I'll let you know

E
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
E
call me 716 208 7375

J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
I know your shop - been there a couple times. I'm up in the Wellfleet area a few times a year to visit my parents. I'll try to remember to let you know next time I go up. Joe

T
OP Offline
T
Thanks for visiting Joe, let me know if you ever want to bring a few up with you. You may know already, but there's a new shop in wellfleet in the Dunkin' Donuts plaza that just opened. Has some advertising / gas & oil stuff. Think it's called "rustored salvage"

J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
I didn't know about the new shop. There was one in that area that closed I think a couple years ago?

PM me your contact info and I'll let you know next time I'm up there. I might have a few coke pieces you'd be interested in. Joe

T
OP Offline
T
Still looking, and expanding my search to most soda signs as well reasonably priced petroliana pieces. Looking for decent sized signs in the 28" 32" and 54" lengths. Will send you my cell so you can text photos

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved