Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#692506 Sun Aug 13 2017 09:24 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
HEAH ALL OG Members,

In the past 3 weeks, I have posted a WTB ad on OG for a Martin Schwartz 70 ad glass top and the stainless mlgs that surround the window. I recently received a text from an unknown sender with the name, address and phone number that was selling their MS 70 pump and ad glass top. Although the name and address may ne accurate the call back number although accurate for the area code is BOGUS. The caller that responded to my WTB ad on OG seized my ad AS WELL as a February 2017 OG ad for sale including the pics from the OG ad in February. This is a SCAM, Please save your money and if you need anyone to discuss this with please let me know.

Neil in Green Bay, WI 715-218-0158

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
UpnorthNeil #692508 Sun Aug 13 2017 11:01 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I'd recommend that you do not put telephone number and email in the message of your ad. Only members can see in your Profile to get email or phone, if you include them there. Posting personal contact info in your message invites anyone, anywhere into the game, including scammers.

Jim Potts
Oldgas.com Techie

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved