Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#693408 - Tue Aug 29 2017 06:37 PM Gas Pump Needed for Prop at Baylor U in Texas
Oldgas Offline

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
A vintage gas pump is needed for a set prop at Baylor University in Waco, Texas September 13-16. Click on my name at left to send me a PM or email (in my profile) if you could help.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#693663 - Sat Sep 02 2017 09:41 AM Re: Gas Pump Needed for Prop at Baylor U in Texas [Re: Oldgas]
tred Offline

Loc: austin, tx
pm sent

#694103 - Sat Sep 09 2017 02:59 PM Re: Gas Pump Needed for Prop at Baylor U in Texas [Re: Oldgas]
tred Offline

Loc: austin, tx
so they were gonna pick my pump up today, but i got an e-mail that said they are going a different direction.
i'm ok with that, i was nervous about letting this one go, but wanted to help the college theater department so i was gonna do it.

just to let everyone know, the industry rate for renting something like this is 10% of the value of the item, or just slightly higher if the client is willing and able, and if you are to deliver the item, a delivery fee is standard.

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved