Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#694093 - Sat Sep 09 2017 10:36 AM GILBERT & BARKER T176 TO CAR / TANK SIGN LINKAGE
HURTS TO GET OLD Offline

Loc: ARIZONA
HELLO FROM AZ. I'M A NEW MEMBER TRYING TO RESTORE A G&B T-176 PUMP .I'M TOLD THESE ARE THE HARDEST TO RESTORE--MY FIRST ATTEMPT--HA ! WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD SUPPLY ME WITH GOOD PICS OF THE LINKAGE FOR THE TO CAR/TANK SIGN . MINE DOESN'T HAVE THIS STUFF , BUT I HOPE TO ADD IT . THERE SEEMS TO BE A FEW VARIATIONS ON THIS LINKAGE . I WOULD HOPE TO FABRICATE THE EASIEST ARRANGEMENT . ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED !

MIKE

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#694098 - Sat Sep 09 2017 01:35 PM Re: GILBERT & BARKER T176 TO CAR / TANK SIGN LINKAGE [Re: HURTS TO GET OLD]
advertologist Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: So. Ca.
Originally Posted By HURTS TO GET OLD
WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD SUPPLY ME WITH GOOD PICS OF THE LINKAGE FOR THE TO CAR/TANK SIGN

is this the image your looking for? .. ... cool

Attachments
IMG_2838[1].JPG

#694118 - Sun Sep 10 2017 12:09 AM Re: GILBERT & BARKER T176 TO CAR / TANK SIGN LINKAGE [Re: HURTS TO GET OLD]
tractor12 Offline

Loc: California
My 176 didn't have the hole for the linkage

#694793 - Mon Sep 18 2017 11:31 AM Re: GILBERT & BARKER T176 TO CAR / TANK SIGN LINKAGE [Re: HURTS TO GET OLD]
Huskerscott Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Nebraska
here's a pic

Attachments
antique-gilbert-barker-pumps.jpg

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved