Having restored and sold over 500 ECOs in the last 30 years I have a lot of parts that I cannot use, so I am selling them in this Garage Sale.

From the top down:
Two ECO Model 90 frames. These are new and have a red primer on them. $180.00 each + shipping (regular price is $280.00)

One ECO Model 90 frame, ready to be used on a Islander or a Model 93, notice the spring attached at the bottom. $220.00 + shipping.

Repro crank handle for a ECO Model 19. These were made by Vic's years ago and I bought a few, I thought they were all gone, but I found this one. $50.00 + shipping

Two used Islander/Model 93 flip switches, need to be rechromed. $25.00 each + shipping.

Islander adapter plate. $35.00 + shipping.

I DON'T DO PMs, so the first to contact me at the email me at the address below gets the item.

We prfer U.S. Postal Money orders, but will accept cash, check, or Paypal. If using PP use out email address (jhsim@petrocollect.com) as the person you are paying.

Jack Sim

Last edited by Jack Sim; Sat Sep 23 2017 04:30 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available