Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#695444 Mon Sep 25 2017 02:30 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Did you ever find out anything about Pacific Steel Building Company of Los Angeles.

Ben Eckart

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
beneckart #695450 Mon Sep 25 2017 04:40 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
The original thread of this topic was 10 years old. To view the original content, click this link:
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6980

Jim Potts
Oldgas.com Techie
beneckart #695535 Wed Sep 27 2017 01:14 AM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Ben & Jim:

About two years ago, a member here approached me asking if I had any info on the Union Metal Stations that were basically pre-fabed type stations. So, I started a search, but I extended my search to cover any service station picture I have, starting from the first ever off the street station that was built here in St. Louis in 1908.

I have now over 50 GB of pictures ready to send to him, but it seems that every time I get ready to send it to him I find more pictures. My hope is that he and I will combine to feature articles about Union stations that will be in the "Check to Oil" magazine. I will also be using individual pictures in articles that I intend to contribute to CTO.

I am sure I have advertisements about the Pacific Company, but they are not filed the way that I can go to them.

Subscribe to "Check the Oil" and look forward to articles like this and more articles about "Around the Station" that I will be contributing to CTO.

Jack Sim

Last edited by Jack Sim; Wed Sep 27 2017 01:16 AM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved