This is some type of Westinghouse adapter. Anyone know what it would be called. Have the number on it but too old and does not show up anywhere. One hole on other side and is about 6" in diameter. Thanks

Last edited by Craig Osbeck; Sun Oct 01 2017 12:06 PM.