Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#696966 - Wed Oct 18 2017 12:41 PM Union 76 bulk plant -- family history
Young's Union Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Maltby, WA
My dad was given the original bulletin board out of my grandfathers bulk plant about 20 years ago. It was recently passed on to me. This board has lots of history and some of the certificates have many of the old ones underneath. The paperwork is so fragile that I framed it and covered it with plex. The consignee sign was also hung in the office. The NO SMOKING signs are also from the bulk plant fence and I was able to get them a few years ago. These are items in ones collection that are priceless.

Attachments
IMG_5324.JPG

IMG_5325.JPG

IMG_5326.JPG

IMG_5334.JPG

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#696968 - Wed Oct 18 2017 01:17 PM Re: Union 76 bulk plant -- family history [Re: Young's Union]
Bob Richards Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Longview, WA
Jim, as you know, oh so much better than I; You have yourself a great Family History in that Bulletin Board! Congrats on displaying it so well....

#696970 - Wed Oct 18 2017 01:42 PM Re: Union 76 bulk plant -- family history [Re: Young's Union]
Mike M. Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Western, WI.
Some awesome stuff along with pretty cool family history there!!!

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.

#696986 - Wed Oct 18 2017 07:06 PM Re: Union 76 bulk plant -- family history [Re: Young's Union]
hancock-oil Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: San Jose Ca us
Jim Very Cool family history!!!! Jim

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved