Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#697361 - Tue Oct 24 2017 06:41 PM How To Make Gas Pump Work.
Scodemach1 Offline

Loc: New York
I am about to restore my Martin Schwartz 80. The pump is complete. I would like to make it appear operational. I have seen pumps that have fluid flow through the site glass and the dials move. Does anyone sell a kit to make the pump operational, or has anyone know of a tutorial on how to do this. I greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#697369 - Tue Oct 24 2017 08:00 PM Re: How To Make Gas Pump Work. [Re: Scodemach1]
K W FRITH Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: Devils Lake, ND---USA
I sell a kit that makes the Veeder Root operational. Unfortunately. the door mechanisms for an MS80 are directly in the way of the kits operation. If I can be of assistance in providing parts to make your pump operational, please feel free to contact me. Kevin Frith 701-739-6133
Cell#-701-739-6133

#697376 - Tue Oct 24 2017 08:37 PM Re: How To Make Gas Pump Work. [Re: Scodemach1]
Scodemach1 Offline

Loc: New York
Kevin, Thank you for the reply. Do you know if there is a way to modify the kit or door mechanism so that your kit can be used. Thanks again

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved