Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#697592 - Fri Oct 27 2017 09:08 PM (ice Box) Gas station
wildnova Offline

Loc: WI
Hi I am a new member I own a standard oil filling station with porcelian panels and i am looking for some panels to use in restoration any leads would be appreciated

#697599 - Fri Oct 27 2017 11:16 PM Re: (ice Box) Gas station [Re: wildnova]
Jack Sim Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
There were a number of companies that made porcelain stations, you need to either determine who made the station, or better yet post a picture of the station and pictures of the panels you are looking for. Remember Standard only made oil products, they purchased the stations.

Jack Sim

#697684 - Sat Oct 28 2017 08:51 PM Re: (ice Box) Gas station [Re: Jack Sim]
wildnova Offline

Loc: WI
thank you i just started working on the planning restoration and hope to learn how to use this site to gain more knowledge about filling stations

#697686 - Sat Oct 28 2017 09:14 PM Re: (ice Box) Gas station [Re: wildnova]
Jack Sim Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
About a year ago I started scanning pictures of service stations. The earliest one is from 1908, and I go all the way into the 2000s. I have almost 2000 images in my computer. Post or send me an email with as many pictures as you can and I will try and identify it.

Jack Sim
jhsim@petrocollect.com

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog2 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved