Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#698811 - Wed Nov 15 2017 09:10 PM HS Code for exporting a 1 Gallon Esso can
geokov Offline
New Member

Registered: Sun Apr 02 2017
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Hi, I would like to ship a vintage Esso one gallon can from Canada to the US but I am finding the HS Code system very confusing. Could anyone suggest what HS Code should be used for export?

Thanks smile

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#698828 - Thu Nov 16 2017 08:01 AM Re: HS Code for exporting a 1 Gallon Esso can [Re: geokov]
Johnay Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Registered: Wed Jun 26 2013
Loc: Delhi Ontario Canada
George. I've shipped many cans to the USA. All i've done is get an "Expedited Parcel-USA" form from the post office and fill out all the info on that. Then its tracked too.
Collecting Supertest and Canadian oil cans

#698832 - Thu Nov 16 2017 09:01 AM Re: HS Code for exporting a 1 Gallon Esso can [Re: geokov]
Pogo's Garage Offline
Veteran Member

Registered: Tue Jun 01 2004
Loc: British Columbia - Canada
Use 831000, it’s a code for sign/advertising item made of metal.

Here is a link to the code look up tool


Edited by Pogo's Garage (Thu Nov 16 2017 09:06 AM)

Visit our Website or FaceBook Page

Lance @ Pogos Garage


Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved