Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#698952 - Sat Nov 18 2017 10:55 AM Fully restored pump pictures
Young's Union Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Maltby, WA
I know that must people throw away the actual gas pump and electric motor before doing a restoration. I am looking for pictures of pumps that are fully restored including those items. Yes, most of my pumps are empty inside, but I have a Bennett 150 that I would like to do a full restoration on. Thanks Jim

Attachments
Bennett 150 # 1.JPG

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#698974 - Sat Nov 18 2017 06:44 PM Re: Fully restored pump pictures [Re: Young's Union]
Jack Sim Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
I assume you are looking for pictures of the pump without the skins on it. I have a great deal of pictures of the 150 including sales literature, parts catalog (which shows every part on the pump) and ads.

A few of them are on my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bennett%20pump.htm but many are not shown on the pump. Contact me if you if interested: jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack Sim

#698975 - Sat Nov 18 2017 07:19 PM Re: Fully restored pump pictures [Re: Young's Union]
Young's Union Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Maltby, WA
Yes. Pumps without skins on. Thx. Jim

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved