Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69904 Sun Mar 07 2004 03:46 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Hope to see all the Northwest guys at the fairgrounds next weekend(March13&14).T-Bone,come over and see us!As an added bonus,this is the weekend that the famous D.J. Hubba is making his debut as a hubcap vendor!You won't want to miss that!I will take pictures if any cool petro stuff that shows up.email me if you're planning to go.And yes Tom,I will bring the cooler......Tim

------------------

Member #163
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
You can always count on Tim to be prepared!! I'll be ready for a cold one. If you've never had a chance to meet Hubba in person, this swap meet is not to be missed!!! Hubba caps, TJHvintage, cold ones, petro stuff...won't get any better 'til Portland. Or Fred's which I'm posting tonight. Stay tuned!!

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
I would love to get to that one, is there any truth to the rumor that earlybirds get free .." Hearty Hubba,s Huge Hotcakes from the Hubcap Grill" ?????? MMMM--MMMMM-

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Yea ..Yea..me likes Hotcakes ..me likes hotcakes..yahoooo

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
F
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
F
Hey Tim, Tom, and all you other PNW Gas Geeks... Steve Snow and I will be there scoping it out early on Friday as usual. Looking forward to seeing you guys after our long winter hibernation. Spring is in the Air!!

------------------
Frank

Frank
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I just got back from the swap meet...i DIDNT SELL ONE HUBCAP> I beginning to hate hubcaps...my back hurts and I still have every single hubcap I brought with me..no wait thats a lie..everyone but ONE..I threw that one in the garbage as a cerimonial type disgust ritual..LOL. I did sell a repop mobil globe on narrow glass and some car mags though. enough to get these two beaters

I think with a lil fatboy magic they will look good outside. Not many pumps...I saw 3. Wayne 70 sold and a tall Bowser sold and I dont think the lil Wayne sold but maybe tomorrow..I'm not going tomorrow though. I am tired ..gotta get some rest so I can load up hubcaps on ebay starting at a dollar...LOL
Big Thanks to Local frank for the passes and use of his truck. Saw Tom Stover (not enough) Tim Hanson (Thanks for the cold one) Art Redford...(Love Art) Don Beaver (Tell your Dad about the hubcaps Don) Spencer..Thanks for the Generals and met some new people. i regret forgetting my Camera this morning (sorry guys it was early) but is was a small swap with not alot of gas and oil stuff. Anyways...sorry fro typing your eye off ....have a great night.

------------------

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Hubba, try selling your hubba caps as "vintage chrome frisbees". Maybe you'll have better luck! You're right, not too much petro stuff. Everyone's saving it for Portland (18 days!!!). I did find a "Mr. Goodwrench" stand up sign & I bought one of Spencer's General Petroleum signs (barn hanger..$5!!!)

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hi Tom..I hear that one you got was as good as the Minute man sign you got at Freds...LOL. I like your approach..How much for the worst one..what? I will give ya $5...LOL

------------------

F
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
F
Hey Tom... I saw that MR. Goodwrench stand-up.. Thought about it but passed by and Didn't ask price... Did you get a deal??

------------------
Frank

Frank

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved