Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#700257 - Sun Dec 10 2017 12:09 AM Flooded Eco Air Meter
Chuck 23 Offline

Loc: Eastern Kentucky
We were flooded a couple years ago and I,m trying to clean up a eco wall mount meter I believe it is a 97 or 98, has no tag what is the best way to remove the glass to get to the dials and inner parts of meter. Thanks for any help...

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#700278 - Sun Dec 10 2017 12:42 PM Re: Flooded Eco Air Meter [Re: Chuck 23]
gasmansgp Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Severn, Maryland USA
The rear housing comes off by removing the four screws. Beneath that housing....there are four more screws which hold the front face in place. remove them and the front, with glass, should come off. It might be painted in place so carefully tap out using a piece of wood, from the opened backside, against the inner face. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

#700281 - Sun Dec 10 2017 01:46 PM Re: Flooded Eco Air Meter [Re: gasmansgp]
Chuck 23 Offline

Loc: Eastern Kentucky
Thanks Paul, I will try that tonight.

#700321 - Sun Dec 10 2017 11:51 PM Re: Flooded Eco Air Meter [Re: Chuck 23]
Jack Sim Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
If you are looking for someone to rebuild the mechanism we offer a service for that, see this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/repair%20service.htm

Actually I also offer a service where I restore everything, assuming it needs painting, contact me about this and we will talk about it. Because of my almost complete loss of hearing, please email me: jhsim@petrocollect.com I don't do PMs.

Jack sim

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved