Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#700734 - Sun Dec 17 2017 06:59 PM So the rumors are true...
mcguffeyd1 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Cincinnati
Had many calls over the past few days about me and my collection.
Yes I am selling all my collection. No I am not sick, broke or having issues.
It has come to the point where all I do anymore is collect and I am ready for some time off from that.

I will still be fixing cans and going to shows as that is my favorite part of this hobby.

If you have any questions let me know. I have most my cans on Facebook but I am more than happy to sell to anyone of you great people.

I have a ton of gargoyle Greek Keys and aero cans up for sale at the moment.

Thanks to you all and see you guys at the shows!

Dan

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#700747 - Sun Dec 17 2017 07:49 PM Re: So the rumors are true... [Re: mcguffeyd1]
Speedracer Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan, USA (near Chesterfie...
PM Sent

#700748 - Sun Dec 17 2017 07:51 PM Re: So the rumors are true... [Re: mcguffeyd1]
MATT ALVAREZ Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: Cameron Park,Ca.
Wow, I hope you do not miss your stuff and try to start another collection. I have sold collections and then started or wanted to start again. I sold my Tonka and other pressed steel truck collection, Matchbox collection, coin collection, model car collection (except Chevy and GMC trucks) and my full sized 50`s trucks. There were childhood collections that are gone also. Some of those were sea shells (maybe thats why I like Shell gas stuff), post cards, car emblems, keys, telephone pole insulators, road reflectors, goldfish and anything old I could get my hands on. I am just a collecting type of person.

#700749 - Sun Dec 17 2017 08:12 PM Re: So the rumors are true... [Re: mcguffeyd1]
Corey1955 Online   content

Loc: Hamilton Ohio
I live in Hamilton Ohio just up the road, PM sent.

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved