Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#701542 Sun Dec 31 2017 02:39 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast

I’ve been an Oldgas member for 13 years now and in the hobby since 1995 when I was given a Tokheim 39 tall pump by a close friend that started my addiction of collecting gas and oil memorabilia. It wasn’t much latter when I acquired my first quart can followed by numerous maps, some signs and even a few globes. This web site has enabled me to expand my knowledge of the hobby, and make acquisitions for my collection, I never thought possible. I have met more genuinely good people and fellow collectors than I can name and developed a lot of great friendships throughout this grand country of ours. None of this would have been possible without Jim Potts and Oldgas.

May all of you in Oldgas land have a very safe, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Marshall

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have been a member since December of 2001. Started collecting in December of 1999. I too have gained much knowledge and items from this site. Still check in here almost everyday.

Happy New Year Oldgas!

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
I have been a member of this group for just over 3 years now, and started my collection in 2002. I have learned so much from this forum since I joined about so many different areas of petroliana collecting. This site provides a incredible depth of combined knowledge and I am very happy and grateful to be a member.

May everyone have a happy and safe 2018!

Regards, Jim

I collect gas pump salt and pepper shakers
and the plastic coin banks made by AVSCO.
R
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
R
Originally Posted By Hardy's Garage

May all of you in Oldgas land have a very safe, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Happy New Year everyone !!

Looking for photos, etc from 60s era Shell-A-Rama gas station and Pal's Diner, Rt. 17 Mahwah, NJ
& US or state highway signs, shields, route markers
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Happy New Year to All!! I love this site and check in almost daily. I have learned a lot from this site and met some great people!

Braden Splichal

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved