Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Picked my first ever Island Pump Light today. It's a Benjamin. Came with the pole also. Couldn't fit it all into my little 3cyl Geo Metro and drove around rest of evening with hatchback half way up in 9 degree weather..... Ekkkk the things we do...!!! Exterior red is beautiful from what I can see, with only one nickel sized ding as seen on inside. A good day picking. I'll clean up and post more photos in daylight. If you pick up in person you can have the very heavy pole ( nothing fancy ) it's just very heavy steel. Greencastle PA

Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
Ramblin Randy
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
OP Offline
Pardon the delay... life has been a real doozy of late. Here is a folder with links to very large photos... let me know if you can't get the individual links to work.

http://www.wowabunga.com/parts/petro/topper/

UPDATE: This has been painted over. Paint is by hand, not the prettiest. My guess is there's two golf ball chips on the red exterior. I will not be stripping this and am selling as is.

I pack my items very well. Box is 20 x 20 x 24 and is 25lbs and shipping fedex ground from zipcode 21740

I have 3 interested buyers and each of you will be contacted in the order you have contacted me.

Ramblin Randy
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
put one of my kits with this and you will have a station lighter for a 36-b tokem pump. charley 417 394 2788

OP Offline
SOLD - Pending Payment

No pushy hoops to jump thru, no arm twisting rules on payment... just good old fashioned one on one wheeling and dealing.

Thank You Old Gas....!

Ramblin Randy

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved