Next Thread
Print Thread
#703761 Sat Feb 03 2018 10:43 AM
C
cgrocen Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hello everyone,

I am interested in a couple of Wayne gas pumps. I believe they are 1957 Wayne model 600's. All I have is the one photo of the pumps. Looks like complete pumps in weathered condition. Would anyone be able to tell me what a ballpark value on each pump would be?

Thank you in advance,

Chris.

[Linked Image]

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
They look good but until inspected in person hard to tell the true condition. Prices very from region to region. They have a nice as is look so for those that do not want to restore they will have a higher value. For those that want to restore they will not want to pay as much because of the money they will have to invest in them. For example on these pumps would be the stainless panels. If they are dinged dented or scratched it can cost a lot to have them straightened and polished. If leaving unrestored they are fine as is. I am going to say a good average would be $600.00 to $700.00. Could be higher or lower depending on collector interest in the area the pumps are in. A person out of the area has to also consider shipping costs or travel costs to pick up in person.

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Another thing on these pumps is with or without ad glass. I prefer short pumps with out ad glass so I would be willing to pay more for these than a pair with.

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
My .02 I am going to say around $400. Personally I like the ones with the ad glass better and I have never seen this version before with the retractable hose. The stainless steel doors are everything on these pumps as Matt said.

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
C
cgrocen Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thank you for the input. That gives me a good idea as to the value.

Best regards,

Chris

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved