#706596 Tue Mar 20 2018 07:05 PM
A
aajf Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
A
Hello All,
I am very grateful to be a member of this site. The knowledge that everyone shares is amazing. I have read postings on here about Tokheim 36(A) and 36B tops. I have just come across this Tokheim 36(A). It is my understanding that from the factory there were two options of tops for the 36 (A). One is with the milk glass dome. The other is a one that can hold a globe that is a solid metal top with NO ad glass opernings. In the TRANSITION TIME to Tokheim making the 36B is it possible that there could have been a Tokheim 36(A) that from the factory came like the one I have pictured with the 4 ad glass panels and spot for a globe?? The top in the pump I have pictured is held on by a metal strap that someone put on within the last 30yrs or so. Hope to hear what our members post. P.S. besides Gas Pump Heaven is there anyone else that sells good reproduction milk glass tops for the 36(A)?

IMG_20180320_174622.jpg
Last edited by aajf; Tue Mar 20 2018 07:06 PM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
It’s correct for the pump— the reason for the strap it’s been shorten by factory to fit the 36 frame — there 3 option tops for the 36

looking for spanish gas signs
A
aajf Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
A
Ruben. Thanks very much! I really appreciate it

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved