In Case anyone missed Bobs post in general discussion section I am pasting it here too. so people know the moderators of this site do not like to edit or delete or use our moderator abilities in anyway but sometimes its necessary. I for one and stepping up my moderator duties. We are losing too many members because of negative posts. What Bob said is well written so read and abide by it. This is what Bob posted:

There have been some recent disputes on Shop Talk. It appears some guys just can't play nice with others. We have taken disciplinary action. We won't hesitate to take further more drastic action in the future. I suggest EVERYONE review the user agreement.
Here is a copy of the Shop Talk user agreement:
"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this Web site. You agree to not send objectionable email to other members of this forum. You agree to not use a second forum identity in a deceptive way.

Although this forum does not and cannot review the messages as they are posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at this forum reserve the right to delete or relocate any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this site, Infopop, Inc. (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

We at this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that commercial advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations and controversial political statements are inappropriate on this forum.

Post items that are for sale or trade only in the For Sale or Trade forum category, or the Online Auction category. For sale items may be deleted from other forum categories unless they are in reply to a legitimate request for that item. Multiple messages with similar content will be deleted. Please don't post the same message more than once.

Users who violate this agreement or act against the best interests of the Oldgas.com community are subject to temporary or permanent suspension at the discretion of the moderators."

It's perfectly acceptible to have a public debate, but be RESPECTFUL. No name calling, no belittling someone because they don't agree with you.

The message is clear. Play nice, or you won't be playing here!

Bob Drake
Lastgas15,Oldgas.com Administration

Thanks for your cooperation. if you have any comments or questions feel free to email me directly.

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA