Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#709470 Fri May 11 2018 09:41 AM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Good Morning Everyone,

A little warmer today. Need to get outside work done before it gets in the upper 80s and I move inside. Caught another squirrel in my HaveAheart trap on my deck. Took him for a ride across the river to relocate.

Local farmers hustle to make extra money. If your computer is giving you a hard time, he can run over it with a Bobcat.

Have a great Friday out there in Oldgasland

IMG_20180511_095553.jpg

Jim Potts
Oldgas.com Techie
Oldgas Moderator #709474 Fri May 11 2018 11:59 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good day everyone. ^^^ now that is funny, thanks for the laugh ^^^

50°, overcast but no snow to report !

Taking the day off to rest the shoulder one more day then hopefully tomorrow I can do some light stuff. Still very happy to be home.

Have a great day everyone be warm and safe.

Have gas all the time
Oldgas Moderator #709475 Fri May 11 2018 12:43 PM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Hello All,
Oddly enough, spring went south and it's pretty chilly today. WCSR is saying we actually have a "wind chill" today, feels like 39 degrees right now instead of the actual temp of 45. It was forecast to be 56 but I seriously doubt it's going to make it.
We have a visitor coming to Hillsdale College tomorrow....the Vice President is scheduled to give the commencement speech. I'm more interested in seeing all the security detail than the VP. We've had lots of helicopter activity the last couple days, even a big ol' Chinook came in very low over my apartment. I could hear it coming long before I saw it! The Hillsdale airport isn't big enough to handle very large jets, so not sure how the VP is arriving, but I would assume a helicopter....who knows until it tomorrow, other than a few "in the know". My apartment is in the direct line with the runway, which I hate as I have planes and Learjets over my place all the time and I'm no fan of planes! At 42 years old, the only plane I've ever been in is Elvis Presley's which is grounded at Graceland, and that made me uneasy enough!!
Have a good day all,
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved