Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#714633 Wed Aug 08 2018 08:48 AM
Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Good morning everyone,

Got some rain yesterday and a little cooler today. Working in the shop making a heavy duty work table for the food pantry out of some old shelving. Appreciating a break on the heat and a little breeze.

Here's a pic of a concrete truck we saw in Vancouver, Canada. The company is based on the waterfront in the middle of a tourist area. Many of the cylinders are painted with different fruit and veggie themes to reflect the nearby Granville Public Market. Notice the 4 wheel steering under the cab.

Have a great hump day out there in Oldgasland

v-granvilleconcrete.jpg
Grandville Island, Vancouver BC

v-lionsgatebridge-stanleypark.jpg
View from our cruise ship passing under the Lion's Gate Bridge into Vancouver Harbor.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Oldgas #714661 Wed Aug 08 2018 04:50 PM
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Evening all, Jim seen your pics posted Monday looks like a great trip. Now back to the grind right?

We got a pretty good rain this morning which just seem to make it hotter this afternoon.

Been playing with the new motorcycle,trucker got within 3 country blocks of getting it to me before throwing in the towel.
My street shows as a deadend,but there is a circle road back out right across the street from my house. Never seem to be able to make them believe that.
So I gave myself and the bike a bath last friday,as it was pouring down when he arrived.Its all good glad to have it ,not like it won't happen again.

Have A Great Night All!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved