Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#71967 Wed Sep 19 2007 07:16 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Ray, I heard that he was selling but not true. He has had a lot of offers but I think it's developers as that is prime real estate. Ted

------------------
Ted Pam & Ethyl Roach
Lodi CA.
Looking for Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Douglas, Gilmore and Richfield

Ted Pam Ethyl & Polly Roach
Lodi CA.
209-210-8971
Looking for Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Douglas, Gilmore and Richfield
#71968 Wed Sep 19 2007 09:19 PM
T
T
heading up in the morning, need to leave friday night or Sat morning early have another show Sunday Morning, bringing an 850 clockface, some porcelain signs old candy machine. porcelain scale. and 2 old neon signs 1 arrow that says entrance, see you there

#71969 Thu Sep 20 2007 08:30 PM
C
C
Looks like we won't be going after all - Mr. D. is working and we've just had to much going on this past month. Will miss ya'll. Mrs. D

David & Marilee Doolittle (530) 896-0290
#71970 Sat Sep 22 2007 07:55 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I was able to stop by the show for a few hours yesterday morning. I found quite a few items I would have liked to have had but spent all my cash a few days before. I thought it was one of the better shows this year as far as the stuff I like to buy.

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera so I can't post any photos. Hopefully someone did have one and will follow up with some good shots.

Got to visit with some great friends and gassers. Fotunately for me I had Hotcidr there to keep me in check so I didn't spend too much money.

------------------
Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Habor, Indian, Powerlube, Beacon, Sinclar Aircraft

Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Harbor, Indian Motorcycle, Powerlube, Beacon, Michelin, Conoco MM
#71971 Sun Sep 23 2007 10:45 AM
T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
Long drive yesterday/last night. Ted will post photos in a few days. We'll be having a few more bashes there, not to worry. Had a great time!!

#71972 Sun Sep 23 2007 01:01 PM
H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
THIS IS THE VERY BEST SHOW OF THE YEAR. THANKS TOM & FRED.
Back last night after driving for 7 hours mostly in the drizzle/rain. I thought we were in Washington or Oregon. Frist off, the property is sold however the good news is that we will have at least 4 more gas bashes there as long as Tom is willing to put them on.
Ken and I arrived on Thursday about 2:00 just to stop by. We never unload on Thursday but were talked into doing so. I actaully wish I had waited because all but 5 of my signs immediatly sold and all I had left for Friday (set up day)was the 5 signs which then sold. I'd like to see NO SELLING allowed on Thursday because it's just not fair to the people who can't get there until Friday and there was no one there on Saturday, maybe 10 vendors.Can't wait until next year.

#71973 Sun Sep 23 2007 09:13 PM
T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
Ray, thanks for the compliments. We're thinking along the same lines. I think (not etched in stone yet) that next year it will be a one day show on Sat. with set up late Fri. afternoon (hopefully no selling, hard to enforce). REALLY enjoyed talking with you about your dad, sounded like a great guy with a legacy that's tough to beat. Hope you can make it up to the PNW again soon; lots more collections to see.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved