Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
Several years ago I posted my request for twenty of the above pumps to be delivered to Iowa Gas. I pre-bought 16, from a bunch different of guys, which worked out nicely. I am now in need of 20-30 complete units. They can be short tops, Cyclops shorts, Cyclops talls , etc. Nothing special,like script tops....just the common pumps. I am a serious buyer who will travel to pick up a complete load or a minimum of 10.....If anyone can put a deal together at a price that is beneficial to us both, please email me at paulhittle@juno.com or call my shop: 410-969-2899.....or cell : 410-245-3210. Thanks, Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
You coming to Iowa Gas again this year?

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
Hi Keith, I can, but I was actually hoping to do something before then? It will be an option that I won't rule out. I have no trouble coming to Iowa for a load, long before before the show. Regards, Paul www.severngaspumps.com

G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
Just a follow up. I have 11 units coming out of Iowa and 10 out of New York. Hoping for 10 from SoCal....soon? For all the guys who answered my call, I want to say Thank You! It is greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved