Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#733616 Sun Aug 04 2019 05:35 PM
OP Offline
I thought I would post some photos of Husky Oil items that I have in my collection. Most of the items came from my grandfather (paternal) who worked for Husky from 1954 to 1970. It seems silly to have this stuff and not share it with others, so I hope you enjoy the photos.

This first post shows various lighters that my grandfather received over the years. The oldest one is a Kay-Cee brand and has the phrase "Travel The Husky Route" on the back side. The others are Zippo brand. The Jim Walker distributor lighter was an eBay purchase (my maternal grandparents lived in Kalispell).

Lighter_Kay Cee_01.jpg Lighter_Kay Cee_02.jpg Lighter_My Lite_01.jpg Lighter_Zippo_colored_01.jpg
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
OP Offline
A couple more lighters. The first one is similar to other Zippos that I have with the dog and "HUSKY" logo, but it was gold inlay instead of the usual blue and red coloring. The last lighter shown is also a Zippo, but this one is 14k gold plated and has the company logo in relief applied to the front. Engraved on the back is my grandfather's signature.

Lighter_Zippo_gold_01.jpg Lighter_Zippo_gold_engraved_01.jpg Lighter_Zippo_gold_engraved_02.jpg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Very nice collection. Having a family history associated with them is very cool. Thank you for sharing!

Regards, Jim

I collect gas pump salt and pepper shakers
and the plastic coin banks made by AVSCO.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved