I’m now down to just THREE different DEEP ROCK service station posters available. They are all original, of course. These posters are NOS (new-old-stock), and in very good condition. Each was factory-folded, and I unfolded most of these for the first time to take the photos. Each poster measures 28” by 44”. The colors are bright, and each of these posters displays well.

One of these NOS DEEP ROCK posters I had (now sold) referred to “1960”. So, I’m assuming that’s the vintage of all of them. NOTE: I have a couple of Poster A and Poster C, and one of Poster E remaining. But, once they’re gone that’s it, since these aren’t reproductions. ALSO: The black things shown in the photos are magnets, not tape. Absolutely no DEEP ROCK station posters were harmed in the posting of this topic!

Shipping is additional. All posters will be shipped factory-folded (just as they made for the DEEP ROCK stations), and in protective packaging.

Poster A. Free $1,000,000 warranty. Colorful DEEP Rock can shown. $75

Poster C. DEEP ROCK Courtesy Plate (a non-threatening way of saying “credit card”, I guess). $75

Poster E. DEEP ROCK Premium DR-2 Gasoline. $75

Thanks for taking the time to look at these nifty DEEP ROCK posters. John

032 (607x800).jpg 042 (591x800).jpg 051 (580x800).jpg