Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73637 Wed Oct 17 2007 10:35 AM
J
OP Offline
J
Hi all, brand new at this and learning as I go. Looking for an unrestored pump from the 40's/50's for a roadhouse restaurant in Jackson Hole. Not too picky on model. Does anyone know of any for sale in this part of the country or someone who delivers to utah, colorado, idaho, etc?? Any help would be so appreciated. thanks

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

#73638 Wed Oct 17 2007 10:43 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum,
There's a bunch of us here in Colorado and Wyoming that can probably accomodate. I have a few pumps for sale right now including an unrestored twin visible. Feel free to shhot me an email if you like.

------------------
Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Habor, Indian, Powerlube, Beacon, Sinclar Aircraft

Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Harbor, Indian Motorcycle, Powerlube, Beacon, Michelin, Conoco MM
#73639 Wed Oct 17 2007 01:44 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Welcome jxngirl8626............Jackson Hole is one of my favorite cities & is a great place......I worked out of Casper Wy for years & we'd always go up to Yellowstone & Jackson.

If Chuck can't help you with a pump i know a guy in Cheyenne by the name of Flory Mendicino & he could probably help you, he's great with pumps......I'll email you his phone number....

------------------
http://www.roadrelics.com

#73640 Wed Oct 17 2007 03:09 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Adv in your local papers, check with antique stores, ask your local Bulk/delivery guys, just might get surprised.
db

#73641 Wed Oct 17 2007 05:27 PM
P
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
P
If you're willing to do a little legwork youself, about ten miles the Driggs side of Jackson Hole off of the Driggs Hwy. on the left hand side (heading towards Tetonia), there's a guy that has a Wayne 70 and a Tokheim 39 (two tall, six-foot pumps) still on his farm that he told me he would sell when I was through there about six months ago. I think he wanted $250/pc. They're standing up by one of his outbuildings. I won't be back that way for a LONG time, so you're welcome to them. Good luck!!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved