Wrong photo shown before. I posted some new-old-stock, large DEEP ROCK service station posters for sale the other day. 1960-vintage. Started out with a large group of these, and was down to just three total posters left. Turns out I just sold one today, and then noticed I had posted the wrong photo to show the other two posters. I've now loaded the correct photo for the DEEP ROCK Courtesy Plate (Credit Card) poster. Thanks for looking again.

NOW SOLD: Poster A. Last one of this design. Promotes Free $1,000,000 warranty on DEEP ROCK motor oil. Colorful DEEP Rock can shown. $75. SOLD

Poster C. JUST TWO LEFT. Promotes DEEP ROCK Courtesy Plate (a non-threatening way of saying “credit card”, I guess). NOTE: Both of these two posters have some minor dirt marks from storage in the outer perimeter of the sheet. No issues in the main image area of the poster. I will email photos of these areas on request. REDUCED PRICE ON EACH because of the minor blems. These still look darn good for nearly 60-year-old paper posters. $55

The posters are all original, of course. And, as mentioned, are new-old-stock. They are factory-folded,. Each poster measures 28” by 44”. The colors are bright, and each of these posters displays well. Shipping is additional. All posters will be shipped factory-folded (just as they made for the DEEP ROCK stations), and in protective packaging.

032 (607x800).jpg 042 (591x800).jpg
Last edited by Jolly-John; Mon Nov 25 2019 09:35 PM.