Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#740287 Sun Dec 08 2019 03:05 PM
OP Offline
Thank you all on this forum (you know who you are) that helped me with information, input, and bids on our oil cans. Hopefully those that bought are happy with your purchases (post pics if you are!). We have now sold all our oil cans and will be going onto other items while we are downsizing. Anyone collect tobacco tins? Oil lamps? Old newspapers? License plates? (or suggest forums/FB pages for these)
P.S. only oil related item we have left is a Shell gallon plastic jug, along with a small Shell pen knife.

Shell 1 gallon jug (new) (1).jpg
Last edited by GuidosTins; Sun Dec 08 2019 03:06 PM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
There’s a non-petroliana for sale forum if you scroll down past the petroliana forums on here. On FB, I’m sure you can find a group for each specific genre of advertising or for specific items if you wanted or go to one of the broader reaching groups like PST or the Gas Station Country Store auction page that cover all kinds of items (as long as the items follow the rules and guidelines). 1000s of groups on FB to search through, should be easy to find something related to your specific items. Newspapers are probably more an eBay thing but I would not be surprised if they had a group for it on FB, too. Good luck!

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items
OP Offline
Thanks for the info. I found Gas Station Country Store, but what is "PST" ?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
porcelain sign trader ....page name

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved